KENYA SAFARI 2021
Here is a your reset button for 2020.
Due to Covid 19, we sadly had to move the 2020 Safari to 2021 which is enabling us to go on an even better exploration of Kenya and it's wild animal parks. Review the new dates and locations; call me if you have any questions. We have approximately six or seven more spaces available. We have cancellation policies in place to protect you against these uncertain times.
PHOTOGRAPHIC WILDLIFE SAFARI
Friday, August 13th TO Thursday, August 26th, 2021
(1 OPTIONAL DAY AUGUST 27TH, 2021)
TOUR LEADER VIVIEN PRINCE AND KEN MAHAR
Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime to get close to the Big Five animals of Kenya along with hundreds of species of birds and other creatures all from the safety of your safari vehicle with very experienced and well trained driver/guides.
Photographers and non-photographers are welcome to join this trip.
Click the links of each hotel to view lodging.
START DATE: AUGUST 13, 2021
- DAY 1 FRI, AUG 13 Nairobi Serena
- DAY 2 SAT, AUG 14 Amboseli Serena
- DAY 3 SUN, AUG 15 Amboseli Serena
- DAY 4 MON, AUG 16 Serena Mountain Lodge
- DAY 5 TUES, AUG 17 Larsen's Camp
- DAY 6 WEDS, AUG 18 Larsen's Camp
- DAY 7 THURS, AUG 19 Larsen's Camp
- DAY 8 FRI, AUG 20 Lake Nakuru Lodge
- DAY 9 SAT, AUG 21 Elementeita Serena
- DAY 10 SUN, AUG 22 Nyumbu Camp
- DAY 11 MON, AUG 23 Nyumbu Camp
- DAY 12 TUES, AUG 24 Nyumbu Camp
- DAY 13 WEDS, AUG 25 Nyumbu Camp
- DAY 14 THURS, AUG 26 Nairobi (optional night TBD, or Transfer to airport and fly home this evening)
- DAY 15 FRI, AUG 27 Optional activities * Transfer to airport and flights home
We are accepting reservations and deposits of US$1,500 starting on SEPTEMBER 12, 2020.
Receipt of a deposit of US$1500 per person confirms your dates. $500 of this deposit is non-refundable upon signup; but will be moved forward to a new date if cancelled due to Covid.
Please note: The final payment is due May 13th, 2021
This safari is inclusive of:
- Transfers to and from the airport
- 4-wheel drive, specially equipped (3 rows) Toyota Land Cruisers with a maximum of 4 per vehicle, plus the guide
- English speaking driver/guides
- Park Fees prepaid for you, the vehicles and the drivers
- Unlimited Game drives (within park rules, and curfews)
- Bean bags to steady your cameras
- Mineral water and sweet biscuits (cookies) in the vehicle
- Stainless steel refillable water bottles, yours to keep.
- Blankets, and cushions where necessary.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the above itinerary
- Amref :Flying Doctor Evacuation Insurance
- Medical box in the Vehicles
The cost of this safari excludes
- Drinks: alcoholic and sodas
- Tips to lodges/camps, (to be advised)
- Laundry (easily done wherever you go)
- Tips to your driver/guide (recommended guideline $20 per person per day)
- Any extra activity not included above, (prices may change slightly)
- Examples: Rain forest nature walk, Horseback riding, Samburu or Maasai Village visit, Balloon ride over the Mara
- Visas into Kenya; Kenya Visa application $50
- Travel insurance (which is mandatory). Purchase your own or use recommended AYLIS noted on the registration form
- International air tickets
Call me for pricing.
As You Like It Safaris reserves the right to substitute similar accommodation if necessary.
As You Like It (Safaris) Limited
P.O. Box 40501, Nairobi 00100, Kenya
Notice of cancellation:
a) If such notice is received 30 – 60 days prior, 50% of full safari cost is forfeited.
b) If such notice is received less than 30 days before, the full cost of the safari is forfeited. Once you have purchased your trip insurance, then your trip is protected and will be moved forward (one time) to a future date.
For more details and safari drive descriptions please email me at email@example.com or call me (650) 504-1393 and I will send you a day by day breakdown of our adventures.
Don't forget to look at my images in my African portfolio as an example of what you will see.